Take your hummus game to the next level by adding some fresh horseradish root or a dollop of your prepared horseradish sauce.
- 2 cups or 1 - 14 oz organic can of chickpeas
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- sea salt to taste
- Water as needed for desired consistency
- 2 Tbsp - ¼ cup horseradish sauce (all depends how strong your horseradish is and how strong you want it to be)
Make It Like So
- Add all ingredients except horseradish into your blender or food processor and run until smooth.
- Add water as needed for desired thickness.
- Transfer to bowl and mix in horseradish sauce. Keep tasting as you mix until you get just the right balance for you.
- If you still want some zing, cayenne should do the trick!
- Store airtight in the fridge.